Patient Comments and feedback
Puget Sound Home Health has been serving our community for over 25 years. During that time, we have become the premium home health provider in Pierce County. Below is feedback we have received from our patients and their caregivers.
- I am so thankful I had these people come to my home and give me the care and counsel I needed. I love them all, nurses and therapists.
- My PT and OT ladies were so good. They made me feel good about doing the exercises. They were polite and smiled. Made me feel comfortable and special, exceptional customer service.
- At the time of referral, I knew very little about Home Health Care. Today, I would recommend your services to everyone. All of the therapists were competent and professional with great care and sensitivity toward patient needs.
- Could not have received any better service. The folks from homecare were just outstanding. 100% satisfied with the whole program. Thank you for your wonderful people who helped me during my bad time. They are an asset to your business.
- I am very satisfied with the care given and looked forward to each visit. They were most helpful in every way.
- If home health care had not come, I would still be in the nursing home. Thank you.
- All of your home health personnel were very helpful and compassionate during their visits. Answering my questions and making suggestions. I feel very good about the service you provided.
- I was very happy with the therapist - very patient and caring in a very professional way. I was very impressed with all the help they provided. What a great service.
- Very pleased with Puget Sound Home Health!
- The home care was a God send. It allowed me to return to my home when leaving the hospital. It was exactly what I needed to regain the confidence to care for myself. Thank you providing this service.
- I've been able to continue to improve strength and balance based on the guidance from both PT and OT agents.
- Excellent care from staff who were attentive to needs of my 90 YO father and my needs as caregiver. Nice job/nice folks!
Faster Recovery to accomplish your Goals